Wednesday, June 16, 2010

sooo tired!

I really wanted to post something before I head off to sleepy land, so I thought I'd share my guilty purchase of the day...
AHHHH both on sale for about $3/yd!!! I don't know what I'm going to do with them but with summer coming in AZ I'd really like to have an arsenal of skirts... I have a soft spot for old lady looking fabric...
But seriously. I CAN NOT buy anymore fabric until I use some of what I have. SERIOUSLY.

Today was a good day... Did a little screenprinting with my friend Kathy [pics/mini tutorial up this week] and my friend miss Margeaux bought her first sewing machine! She's really excited and I'm excited for her...

Moose dog has been really cuddly lately, I sure do love this pupp...

My friend Tanya made me this a little bit ago, she bought the teeeny tiny cupcake mold off of etsy. I likes it :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails